The Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain is their cheapest centrifugal juicer. This is one of the reasons why it tops the Amazon Bestselling Juicer List. But low price without high performance is nothing. This is where the cheap Breville BJE200XL delivers. It costs less than 100 bucks and juices with the same high speed performance as juicers that are twice as expensive! If you’re looking for the best juicer at a low price, this might be just what you need.
Breville BJE200XL Diagram
In contrast to the more expensive Juice Fountain Elite, the Compact Juice Fountain doesn’t have a separate pulp catch container. This one makes use of an integrated pulp container (you can see this on the diagram).
Setting up the Breville BJE200XL
This juicer is one quick machine. It spins fast, cleans fast and it’s fast to set up too!
- Make sure the base unit is on a flat and dry surface.
- The first part to put on is the integrated pulp container. Make sure the spout part is facing the front.
- The filter basket is next. Make sure the arrows on the filter basket are aligned with the base unit arrows. It fits in nicely. Then you have to push it down until it clicks again. This guarantees it is fitted correctly.
- The top juice cover comes next. There’s a ridge on either side that has to align with the integrated pulp container.
- The safety locking arm is next. This is the part that holds everything in position. Bring it up until it clicks securely into place.
- The food pusher can be dropped into the feed chute. Notice how there is a groove on one side which has to be aligned correctly.
- The last part is adding the jug to catch the juice. There is a lid which is useful coz it helps to avoid any juice splatter.
Juicing with the Breville BJE200XL
This video shows the Compact Juice Fountain in action. It’s a little bit noisy but this is to be expected coz centrifugal juicers operate at high speeds. This one spins at 13,000 RPM! That’s why it’s so fast at making juices.
Breville BJE200XL for Sale
Here’s some of the specific product info you might want to know about if you’re considering this budget juicer from Breville.
- Single speed juicer (13,000 RPM)
- 3″ wide feed chute (same as all Breville centrifugal juicers)
- Juice Jug Capacity = 25 Oz
- Integrated Pulp Container Capacity = 1.6 quarts
- 1 year warranty
Over 700 Customer Reviews on Amazon
- Visit Amazon.com – Find the best price Breville BJE200XL or read more reviews.