This juicer is about half the price of the stainless steel Breville Juice Fountain Elite but has more or less the same functionality. The big difference is the way they look. Their design is pretty similar but this one is mostly made of plastic. The more expensive model has a complete stainless steel body. In a way, the cheap Breville JE98XL (two speed) looks like an earlier version of the Breville BJE510XL (five speed). The Juice Fountain Plus was the first juicer to come out with Breville’s 3″ wide feed chute.
Breville JE98XL Features
Juice Fountain Plus Tips and Tricks
Adele’s got some handy hits about how to get the most out of this neat centrifugal juicer.
Breville JE98XL Specs
Check out what makes this one of the top 10 bestselling juicers on Amazon.
- Variable 2 speed juicer (high 12,000 RPM – low 6,500 RPM)
- 3″ wide feed chute (same as all Breville centrifugal juicers)
- Juice Jug Capacity = 1.1 quarts
- Pulp Container Capacity = 2.6 quarts
- 1 year warranty
Over 60 Customer Reviews on Amazon
- Visit Amazon.com – Read customer reviews of this 2 speed juicer.