Do you know which is which? It’s the Hamilton Beach 67650 on the left and the Breville BJE200XL on the right. I’ve written detailed reviews of both of these juicers which you can check out. Right now let’s compare these two budget juicers.
Hamilton Beach 67650 and Breville BJE200XL Similarities
They might look a bit different but they’re essentially very similar products.
- They both come for under 100 bucks.
- They’re both centrifugal juicers.
- They’ve both got a wide 3″ feed chute.
- They both come with a collection jug and cleaning brush.
- Both have powerful motors that operate at a fixed speed.
Hamilton Beach 67650 and Breville BJE200XL Differences
- External vs Internal pulp collection – check out the picture above.
- Lower cost for the Hamilton Beach 67650 Big Mouth Pro – about $30 less.
- Breville juice jug comes with a froth separator attachment.
Both these juicers have hundreds of customer reviews on Amazon and they are both two of the most popular models sold today. These machines do an excellent job of harder produce. So if you’re thinking of juices like apple, carrot, celery and ginger or other juices using hard fruits and veggies, either of these juicers would serve you well. It’s hard to pick the best juicer out of the two. Use the list of similarities and differences above to help you pick the best one for you.