This is another vertical masticating juicer which is one of the latest designs to have hit the market. These machines operate at the low speeds associated with horizontal masticating juicer units (e.g. Omega J8006). The good news is that their feeding tube is larger and the juicing screw (auger) is bigger. What does this mean? Well – it means that we can juice faster! The beauty is that we can get a really nutritious juice but in less time.
Out of the Omega VRT350HD, the Hurom Slow Juicer and this one, it is the Kuvings that’s the cheapest. You know, the price tag is still over 300 bucks! Even though the other two brands seem to be grabbing all the headlines, this is a solid machine and it works in just the same way as the other two.
Kuvings Silent Juicer Features
- Very quiet operation – Not quite silent, but not far off.
- Low speed juicing – The point here is that lower speeds help to make tastier juices.
- Large capacity – Even though the RPMs are slow, the large capacity means this machine juices fast!
- Hand grip – Makes it easy and safe to carry around.
- Safety features – Juicer doesn’t start unless it has been assembled correctly.
- 10 year warranty – same length of time as the Omega VRT350HD.
This style of juicer is good for any kinds of fruits and vegetables at all. It handles leafy greens well too. The quality of the juice is great, it makes juices quickly and it’s versatile. The only reservation about this style of juicer is the price.
Assembling the Kuvings Silent Juicer
Check out these instructions to see how this juicer goes together.
Kuvings Silent Juicer Demonstration
Learn More at Amazon
- To find the best price Kuvings Silent Juicer, try Amazon.com – You can also read more customer reviews.